Labels

Monday 24 February 2014

I cry for you.

I am angry!
I am so mad right now.
I want to cry. I want to sit at a corner, hold myself and cry! Not muffled sobs that no one will hear,  but loud screams, heart wrenching and body shaking screams! I want to throw myself on the ground and stand up and throw myself down again and again….if only to take the pain away.
My heart aches. My soul cries out.
For every child and every woman, with child or in their sunset years. For every single woman and child who had to experience Westgate. For every mother who bled and every child who cried, my tears cannot be shed enough to release this pain that my heart has refused to let go of!
I cry for you! I cry with you!
For anyone who has nobody to cry with them, I cry with you.
I am still angry! I am still mad!
May time pass
May the pain fade
And
May my tears dry
But only as soon as yours do
God have mercy on us!