Labels

Tuesday 24 April 2018

This is what #FierceAndFabulous@41 looks like...

I've been planning my 40th birthday party for a year and several months.
Yes, I did say 40th.

The amount of thought and planning that went into it (in my head) took so long, that my 41st year came around. But since one of my life's mantras is to 'Resist the Usual' I thought I might as well start the trend #FierceAndFabulous@41 birthday to-dos.

So here is a little bit of the fun and beauty of all that went down.


Special Dedication:
Being the perfectionist that I am, it had already been a year and several months past my next birthday and I was still thinking about the theme and colours, the decor and the flowers and the dress! The shoes! Now what colour of shoes...? And where do I even find them!

The reason why God gives one sisters and brothers and family is so that when you drag your feet, they take over and all you need to do is just show up on the the day and time communicated all scrubbed, polished and buffed.
And at the right venue.

All I can say that I would never have planned it this well. It was all of fabulous and perfect! That plus a Mr Serenade Man!

You, my soulmates in different and special ways...made my night!
I would never have done it this good.

Asante
@Cook N Kook
@Real Dreams Photography

Love and blessings,
Nzi.